Sign Up For Your Backstage Pass to receive up to 50% off Rooms** with an exclusive offer.
Partying at Hard Rock Hotel & Casino isn’t just its own reward. Around here, you’ll rack up points for nearly every little thing you do on the Casino floor and off. Which means that your next trip here could rock even harder than your last.
To get in on the action, visit the Backstage Pass Rewards Club desk located at the casino cage in the HRH Tower adjacent to Luxe Bar, present your ID and you'll start earning rewards for all the ways you rock.
Based on your tier, you will receive priority entry and access throughout Hard Rock Hotel including Rehab Beach Club, The Joint and restaurants.
Every $1.00 Coin-In = 1 Point on Reel / Video Reel Machines
Every $2.00 Coin-In = 1 Point on Video Poker Machines*
*Optimum/Full Pay Video Poker Machines: Every $4.00 Coin-In = 1 Point
Points are generated based on average bet and length of time played
One hour of Poker Play = 1000 Points
Every $1.00 spent for all Hotel, Dining, Nightlife, Entertainment, Spa/Salon and Retail*= 10 Points.
*Currently excludes John Varvatos, Hart & Huntington Tattoo Co., Nobu or Cantor Race & Sportsbook.
1000 Points = $1.00 credit towards Free Slot Play, Hotel Dining, Daylife, Entertainment, Spa/Salon and Retail.
**Blackout dates and restrictions apply
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How do I know my point balance?
A: You can check your point balance at any slot machine reader, kiosk, online or by visiting the Backstage Pass Rewards Club.
Q: What can I redeem my points for?
A: Points can be redeemed for Free Slot Play, Hotel, Dining, Nightlife, Entertainment, Spa/Salon and Retail.
Q: What type of access and privileges do I receive with being a Backstage Pass member?
A: Based on your tier, you will receive priority entry and access throughout Hard Rock Hotel including Body English, Rehab, The Joint and Restaurants.
Q: How many tier credits do I need to make each Tier Level?
A: Each guest starts off with General Admission, earn 20,000 tier credits to reach Entourage and 125,000 tier credits to reach Platinum Access. Tier credits must be earned within a twelve month period following the date in which you earned the tier.
BACKSTAGE PASS REWARDS CLUB
RULES & REGULATIONS
- Membership is free. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- Must be at least 21 years of age to participate and participants must provide valid proof of age.
- Participants must show valid picture identification (non-expired driver’s license, state identification, military identification, current passport, government-issued ID or alien registration card) for all transactions. Participants agree that valid photo ID will be scanned and remain on file or benefits may be denied.
- Backstage Pass Rewards Club Cards may be used to track play and accumulate points by the account member only. The benefits of the program are intended for the use of the person listed on the account.
- Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Las Vegas is not responsible for lost or stolen cards, including any resulting misuse.
- Points can be earned and redeemed at the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Las Vegas.
- Points can be earned for all tracked Slot Play, Table Play, Poker Play and all non-gaming spend excluding John Varvatos, Hart & Huntington Tattoo Co., Rocks the Jewelers or Cantor Race and Sportsbook.
- Points are not earned playing with Free Slot Play.
- Points cannot be earned for group sales spend including sales group spend, corporate bookings or special events.
- Retail Store and Spa/Salon discount not applicable to comps.
- Tier level score is determined by tier credits earned. Point multipliers will not be considered when determining tier level score.
- Participants must opt in every day at any casino kiosk to receive daily multipliers.
- All redemptions are final. Please visit the Backstage Pass for complete details regarding point accumulation and redemption.
- It is the responsibility of the player to ensure his/her Backstage Pass Rewards Club Card is inserted properly in the machine when playing slots, and to ensure that a supervisor is aware of play when playing tables or other games. It is also the responsibility of the player to provide their Backstage Pass Rewards Club Card to the hospitality outlet cashier at participating outlets, prior to settling a hospitality purchase in order to receive points.
- Management reserves the right to change, alter, or restrict point earnings on specific slot machines and games.
- All point earnings are subject to review and verification.
- Point earnings are non-transferable, including upon death or divorce.
- Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Las Vegas uses reasonable efforts to track a participant’s average bet and length of play, however as a condition of receiving ratings for table games play, or other non-slot games, participants agree that such ratings are based on the personal observation of the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Las Vegas employees, which are subject to error. The determination of Management shall be final with respect to any discrepancies.
- Points remain valid as long as one point is earned every twelve months, otherwise your entire point balance will expire.
- Members agree to allow the use of their name and likeness for promotions/advertising and announcements without compensation, where permitted.
- Members are responsible for any and all taxes, licenses, registrations and other fees.
- Management reserves the right to modify or cancel this program at any time, for any reason, subject to any applicable regulatory approval, provided that the modification does not alter or change any participants point(s) already earned or redeemed.
- Management reserves the right to adjust account status at any time at its sole discretion without recourse.
- Management reserves the right to revoke or deny membership for any individual who has not complied with the rules of the program or who misuses his/her Backstage Pass Rewards Club Card, anytime at its sole discretion without recourse.
- Subject to applicable laws, Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Las Vegas may either terminate or suspend benefits of Members who have been issued credit and are in default of that credit, who have had a check cashed and returned for non-payment, or are in any other way delinquent with respect to payments or indebtedness owed to the company. If the suspended Member becomes current on all payments owed, the company may reinstate the Member’s membership benefits. The decision whether or not to reinstate membership benefits is at the sole discretion of Management.
- Individuals who are excluded from casino facilities, including through a government program, by their own request or at the sole discretion of Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Las Vegas are not eligible.
- All communications with Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Las Vegas may be monitored for quality assurance purposes.
- Hotel and room charges will be issued points within 48 hours of checkout.
- If any provision of these rules is deemed invalid or unenforceable by law or regulation, such provision shall be deemed void.
- By participating in this program, participants agree to the rules and regulations.
- If you or someone you know has a problem gaming responsibly, please call 24-hour Problem Gamblers HelpLine at 800.522.4700.
* indicates required field
**Blackout dates and restrictions apply