NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: Win 2 tickets to “Patton Oswalt” (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are at least twenty-one (21) years old at the time of entry. Employees, officers and representatives of HRHH Hotel/Casino, LLC, and/or its parent, affiliates or subsidiaries, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. Individuals who are excluded from casino facilities, including through a government program, at Hard Rock Hotel & Casino’s discretion, or by their own request, are not eligible. If asked, entrant must provide valid proof of age by way of valid picture identification (driver’s license, passport, state identification card, or military identification card). Void where prohibited by law. Subject to all applicable federal, state, provincial, municipal, territorial and local laws and regulations. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s and Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. Sponsor and Administrator: HRHH Hotel/Casino, LLC d/b/a Hard Rock Hotel & Casino, 4455 Paradise Road, Las Vegas, NV 89169, U.S.A.
3. Timing: The Sweepstakes begins on November 16, 2017 at 9:00 a.m. Pacific Standard Time ("PST") and ends on November 20, 2017 at 11:59 p.m. PST (the "Promotion Period"). Administrator’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
4. How to Enter: During the Promotion Period, visit http://www.facebook.com/hardrockhotellv or http://www.instagram.com/hardrockhotellv and follow the instructions in the point of entry post. Limit: Each participant may enter as many times as s/he wants during the Promotion Period. Each eligible comment (as noted in official rules on point of entry) falling within the Promotion Period counts as a separate entry. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant’s entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. In the event of a dispute as to any registration, the authorized account holder of the Facebook handle or Instagram handle used to register will be deemed to be the registrant or player. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned a Facebook or Instagram handle/username by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning usernames/handles for the domain associated with the submitted address. The potential winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
5. Grand Prize Drawings: Potential winners must continue to comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules; and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. Administrator will randomly select the potential Sweepstakes winners from all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period, on or around November 21, 2017 at 12:00 p.m. PST. The potential winners will be notified by direct mention on the point of entry platforms (Facebook and Instagram). Except where prohibited, each potential winner will be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability and Publicity Release, which must be received by Administrator, within three (3) days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, in order to claim his/her prize. If a potential winner cannot be contacted, fails to sign and return the Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability and Publicity Release within the required time period, or prize is returned as undeliverable, potential winner forfeits prize. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Only two (2) alternate drawings will be held, after which the prize will remain un-awarded.
6. Prizes: TWO (2) GRAND PRIZES: Two (2) winners will receive two (2) tickets to “Patton Oswalt” at The Joint at Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Las Vegas on December 2, 2017. Prize Package components are not transferable, are not redeemable for cash, may not be combined with any other offers, and must all be used in a single visit. Terms and conditions of tickets apply. Seat locations determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. No refund or compensation will be made in the event of the cancellation or delay of any flight. All expenses and incidental travel costs not expressly stated in the package description above, including but not limited to, ground transportation, meals, incidentals, passenger tariffs or duties, airline fees, surcharges, airport fees, service charges or facility charges, personal charges at lodging, security fees, taxes or other expenses are the responsibility solely of winner. Unless child of winner, travel companion must be twenty-one (21) years of age or older as of the date of departure or a sibling/friend of winner with the appropriate parental permissions and releases and must travel on same itinerary and at the same time as the winner. Travel companion must execute liability/publicity releases prior to issuance of travel documents. Winner and travel companion are solely responsible for obtaining valid passports and any other documents necessary for international travel. Travel restrictions, conditions and limitations may apply. Sponsor will not replace any lost, mutilated, or stolen tickets, travel vouchers or certificates. Sponsor is not responsible if any concert or after party are delayed, postponed or cancelled for any reason, in which event that portion of prize is forfeited in its entirety and no substitution will be provided except as in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $50-250 USD. Actual value may vary based on seats assigned to winner. Winner will not receive difference between actual and approximate retail value. Prize is non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Winner is responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use, if applicable. Total ARV for all prizes: $50-250. Odds of winning the Sweepstakes prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. Limit: one (1) prize per person.
7. Release: By receipt of any prize, winner agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Administrator, and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
8.Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes winner’s consent to Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state or province for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
9.General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
10.Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant's entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes, provided that, if it is not possible to award another entry due to discontinuance of the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, for any reason, Sponsor, at its discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
11. Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the District of Nevada or the appropriate Nevada State Court located in Clark County, Nevada, U.S.A; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Nevada, U.S.A. without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Nevada, U.S.A. or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Nevada, U.S.A.
13. Winner List: Winner List requests will only be accepted after the promotion end date (listed above) and no later than six months thereafter.
1. ABBREVIATED RULES for TV and Radio
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES (D.C.) 21 AND OLDER. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. Sweepstakes ends 11/20/2017. For Rules, and complete details, visit https://hrhc.vegas/Pattonsocial2017. Two (2) Grand prizes (approximate retail value $50-250 USD) available to be won. Sponsor: HRHH Hotel/Casino, LLC
2. ABBREVIATED RULES for Print
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES (D.C.) 21 AND OLDER. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. Sweepstakes ends 11/20/2017. For Official Rules, prize descriptions and odds disclosure, https://hrhc.vegas/Pattonsocial2017. Two (2) Grand prizes (approximate retail value $50-250 USD) available to be won. Sponsor: HRHH Hotel/Casino, LLC d/b/a Hard Rock Hotel & Casino, 4455 Paradise Road, Las Vegas, NV 89169.
4. Abbreviated Rules for online Ads – Not a Banner
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Legal residents of the 50 United States (D.C.) 21 years and older. Ends 11/20/2017. To play and for Official Rules, including odds, and prize descriptions visit https://hrhc.vegas/Pattonsocial2017. Void where prohibited. Two (2) Grand prizes (approximate retail value $50-250 USD) available to be won.