35 STEAKS + MARTINIS AT HARD ROCK HOTEL & CASINO DEBUTS “SUMMER OF 35” BAR BITES AND SUMMER PRIX FIXE MENU, AVAILABLE NOW THROUGH FALL 2015
35 STEAKS + MARTINIS AT HARD ROCK HOTEL & CASINO DEBUTS “SUMMER OF 35”
BAR BITES AND SUMMER PRIX FIXE MENU, AVAILABLE NOW THROUGH FALL 2015
Restaurant was voted readers’ choice for “Best Steakhouse” in Las Vegas Weekly’s Best of Vegas 2015 Awards
Photo credit: © David Rosales/Hard Rock Hotel & Casino
LAS VEGAS – Hard Rock Hotel & Casino’s premier dining destination, 35 Steaks + Martinis, launches its “Summer of 35” Bar Bites and Summer Prix Fixe Menu, available now through Fall 2015.
“We are pleased to introduce the summer menus at 35 Steaks + Martinis, which combine the best dishes and savory flavors from a classic perspective and presents them in a new exciting way,” said Marty Lopez, Chef De Cuisine at 35 Steaks + Martinis. “Our kitchen takes pride and passion in preparing dishes that will satisfy a range of palates, while utilizing ingredients that are at peak of freshness, flavor and quality for the particular season. “
Bar Bites – available at the bar and lounge only:
· Fanny Bay Oysters ($3) – freshly-shucked oysters from British Columbia. Served with mignonette sauce on the side.
· Ahi Poke Slider ($3.50) – diced ahi tuna dressed with Yuzu-Thai vinaigrette. Served with seaweed salad and a savory Parker House roll on the side.
· Beef Tartar Slider ($3.50) – hand-cut filet mignon, capers, fresh herbs and crispy shallots served on a rosemary roll.
· Wagyu Slider ($4) – wagyu patty, crispy bacon, American cheese and tomato jam served on a rosemary roll.
· Mini Crab Cake Slider ($4) – lightly breaded blue crab cake, curry emulsion and mango salad served on a rosemary roll.
· Tiger Prawn Cocktail ($4.25) – U-10 black tiger prawn served with homemade cocktail sauce.
· Two Surf and Turf Spring Rolls ($7) – made with U-10 black tiger prawns, Korean-style short ribs, baby lettuce, jicama, carrots, fresh herbs, rice paper and peanut-chili sauce.
· Parmesan Truffle Potato Chips ($7.50) – homemade potato chips topped with parmesan cheese and truffle essence.
· Buffalo Style Quail ($8.25) – whole semi-boneless quail fried crispy and dressed in buffalo sauce. Served with blue cheese dip on the side.
Summer Prix Fixe Menu – three-course meal available for $49 per guest:
· First course offers a choice of:
o Caesar Salad – crisp romaine lettuce made with a creamy Caesar dressing, shredded parmesan cheese and anchovies; or
o Lobster Bisque – a delectable soup mixed with brandy, cream and Maine lobster.
· Second course offers a choice of:
o Scottish Salmon – served with fresh asparagus, roasted tomatoes, quinoa, sherry reduction and pickled red onions;
o Pan Roasted Chicken – an airline chicken breast and confit crispy leg complete with trofie, sautéed spinach and truffled mushroom cream; or
o 8 ounce Filet Mignon – sided with a summer vegetable bouquet, potato puree, onion confit and red wine essence.
· Third course offers a choice of:
o Crème Brûlée – made with almond tuile, crisp caramel and berries; or
o Raspberry Amaretto Cheesecake – complete with amaretti cookies and lemon curd.
35 Steaks + Martinis offers a unique marriage of traditional steakhouse cuisine and libations, complemented with clean and classic, yet cutting-edge design. The restaurant satisfies even the most particular palate and sets the stage for indulgences of all kinds with its menu of land and sea options, mouthwatering desserts, flavored-infused cocktails and extensive wine list. It was also recently voted as readers’ choice for “Best Steakhouse” in Las Vegas Weekly’s Best of Vegas 2015 Awards.
For more information or to make a reservation, please visit www.hardrockhotel.com or call 702.693.5500.