REHAB AT HARD ROCK HOTEL & CASINO REVEALS 2015 GRAND OPENING WITH PARIS HILTON & FLO RIDA, APRIL 25-26
LAS VEGAS– Las Vegas’ original dayclub, REHAB at Hard Rock Hotel & Casino, reveals its 2015 grand opening with a DJ set by Paris Hilton on Saturday, April 25 and performance by Flo Rida on Sunday, April 26.
This season, REHAB will add Just the Tip Wednesdays, an industry day that grants locals and industry professionals free entry to the dayclub, and Backyard Pool Party Fridays, a country-themed bash featuring red cup drinking games and sounds of Top 40 hits with light infusions of country, to its signature Saturday and Sunday events. Relax Mondays will return with its regularly-scheduled programming.
“We try to add something new to REHAB each year that differs from other dayclubs in Las Vegas,” said Gary Scott, assistant general manager at Hard Rock Hotel. “With the rise of country music programming not only on property, but across the valley in general, we wanted to launch Backyard Pool Party Fridays with mixes of that music genre that would appeal to partygoers of all sorts.”
The dayclub will also host exclusive DJ residencies with Dee Jay Silver, DJ Pauly D, Flux Pavilion and Paris Hilton. Crystal Hefner will return to REHAB as the exclusive Bikini Invitational DJ as well.
Current entertainment lineup:
· Saturday, April 11 – DJ set by Flux Pavilion
· Sunday, April 12 – DJ set by DJ Pauly D
· Sunday, April 19 – performance by Nico & Vinz
· Saturday, April 25 – DJ set by Paris Hilton *GRAND OPENING*
· Sunday, April 26 – performance by Flo Rida *GRAND OPENING*
· Friday, May 1 – DJ set by Dee Jay Silver
· Saturday, May 9 – Rob Gronkowski hosts with DJ set by Joe Hahn of Linkin Park
· Sunday, May 10 – Rob Gronkowski hosts with DJ set by Pete Wentz of Fall Out Boy
· Sunday, May 17 – DJ set by DJ Pauly D
· Saturday, May 23 – performance by Kesha
· Saturday, May 30 – DJ set by Flux Pavilion
· Sunday, May 31 – performance by Riff Raff
· Friday, June 5 – DJ set by Dee Jay Silver
· Saturday, June 6 – Kevin Dillon hosts
· Saturday, June 13 – Bikini Invitational with DJ set by Crystal Hefner
· Sunday, June 14 – DJ set by DJ Pauly D
· Thursday, June 18 – Bassrush Pool Party
· Saturday, June 20 – DJ set by Flux Pavilion
· Friday, July 3 – DJ set by Dee Jay Silver
· Saturday, July 4 – DJ set by Dee Jay Silver
· Saturday, July 11 – Bikini Invitational with DJ set by Crystal Hefner
· Sunday, July 12 – DJ set by DJ Pauly D
· Sunday, July 19 – DJ set and performance by Nina Sky
· Sunday, July 26 – performance by Sammy Adams
· Friday, Aug. 7 – DJ set by Dee Jay Silver
· Saturday, Aug. 8 – Bikini Invitational with DJ set by Crystal Hefner
· Friday, Sept. 4 – DJ set by Dee Jay Silver
· Saturday, Sept. 5 – DJ set by DJ Pauly D
· Saturday, Sept. 19 – Bikini Invitational with DJ set by Crystal Hefner
REHAB has been called “the original and yet still the best party” in Sin City by the Las Vegas Review-Journal and “still sizzling at 10 years” by Las Vegas Weekly. It was featured on Travel Channel’s “21 Sexiest Beach Bars” calling it “the must-see place on a Sunday afternoon;” deemed the “best known, biggest and craziest pool party” by the Los Angeles Times; and said to be “legendarily raucous” by Travel + Leisure. In 2013, it won the “(DAY) Lifetime Achievement Award” in Vegas Seven’s Daylife Awards.
Tickets to REHAB start at $30 for females and $50 for males. Prices are subject to change per event. The dayclub is open from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. Guests must be 21 years of age or older with a valid form of identification to attend.
For more information or to make a reservation, please visit www.hardrockhotel.com/rehab or call 702.693.5555.